• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Speedsmile said:
Same here, although I ordered a lm3886 kit last week, but no e-mail replies, anyone knows what he's up to :>, perhaps holiday or something? Last time he was online was only last Saturday, so it is a little strange that Tristanic didn't recieve any replies either..

Sorry that I missed this thread earlier. The best way to reach me is through gmail through my chipamp at gmail address. If you still haven't received anything, drop me an e-mail.

Customs delays seem to occasionally happen when shipping to Italy and Canada.

I still have a handful of aleph boards left, and am not sure if I will place another order of these any time soon.

--
Brian

I indeed still don't have a reply from you, but don't worry cause I got a tracking number from you yesterday, so I assume you're working hard to get my order shipped :D, my e-mail was mainly about the fact if you received my order correctly due to the stupid fact I closed the paypal window accidently after payment confirmation, and didn't know if you recieved the order correctly...:confused: :angel:

Joined 2002
Speedsmile said:
I indeed still don't have a reply from you, but don't worry cause I got a tracking number from you yesterday, so I assume you're working hard to get my order shipped :D, my e-mail was mainly about the fact if you received my order correctly due to the stupid fact I closed the paypal window accidently after payment confirmation, and didn't know if you recieved the order correctly...:confused: :angel:

Sorry about that. I just found your mail (had to dig through 3,500 spam messages). I had my old e-mail set in the control panel, which I had to stop using due to spam issues. I fixed this, and shouldn't have problems with this in the future.

Best of luck on your project!

--
Brian

Hi Brian, could you please check your mail again?, I dropped you a mail last friday. The USPS tracking number still says that they didn't get the actual package, not a big deal, but I'm starting to get a bit worried because I'm leaving the 5th of September to a 3 month internship in Norway, and I'm planning to take the completed amp with me..
That's 3 weeks from now, so time is slowly ticking away...so I would appreciate it if you could inform me when my order will be shipped.

Thanks,
Maarten

Joined 2002
Speedsmile said:
Hi Brian, could you please check your mail again?, I dropped you a mail last friday. The USPS tracking number still says that they didn't get the actual package, not a big deal, but I'm starting to get a bit worried because I'm leaving the 5th of September to a 3 month internship in Norway, and I'm planning to take the completed amp with me..
That's 3 weeks from now, so time is slowly ticking away...so I would appreciate it if you could inform me when my order will be shipped.

Thanks,
Maarten

Maarten,

The package shipped out at the same as when you received the tracking number. I am not sure why the website has not updated the information. The standard arrival time is typically 4-7 business via USPS. I would expect it to arrive by the end of the week.

Best of luck on your project,

--
Brian

Joined 2002
Speedsmile said:
And guess what...I just recieved your package....thanks

Great!

On a side note, I am out of Aleph boards now and you received one of the last sets.

All current orders for them were shipped out, and I might do order another small batch of boards sometime in the future if there is enough interest. I still have a handful of the PSU boards left.

--
Brian

Joined 2002
koenigmarkus said:
Hello Brian,

sorry to tell you, that I am a little bit disappointed because I ordered and payed your aleph-pcbs in June, but got none. I' ve sended you a few e-mails, but got no reply from you. What's up?

Markus

Markus,

I am sorry, I was gone for the weekend. I am looking into this now. The order was shipped out, but apparently did not arrive to you. I believe that I have additional boards in my parts bin that I can mail out to you, or I can offer you a refund.

--
Brian

Joined 2002
Re: order from riyadh

eaferrer said:
Hi Brian,

I ordered two sets of lm3886 pcb and a pair of power supply, almost two weeks ago.

Can you please tell me how long it would take to be delivered here in riyadh ksa ?

Thanks,

Sonny Acance

Hello Sonny,

Your order was received on the 15th, and shipped out the 17th. It generally takes 5-10 business days to get to most international locations. Occasionally it can take an extra week or so due to customs delays. I have not shipped many packages to Saudia Arabia, so I don't recall any specific delivery times. If you don't receive it in a week, drop me an e-mail, and I will check further into it.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.