• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Yeah, I am amazed myself at how good the black ones look. I have had a set on my desk since the boards arrived, and I am still amazed at how good they look. I had them next to a set of the previous blue boards, and set of the previous red boards, and the black is clearly my favorite. I think that the gold helps my decision also :)

I have almost all of the pcb orders shipped out, and will ship the remaining ones out by the end of the week.

Wishing you all good easter weekend, and best of luck on your projects!

--
Brian

BrianGT said:
Yeah, I am amazed myself at how good the black ones look. I have had a set on my desk since the boards arrived, and I am still amazed at how good they look. I had them next to a set of the previous blue boards, and set of the previous red boards, and the black is clearly my favorite. I think that the gold helps my decision also :)

I have almost all of the pcb orders shipped out, and will ship the remaining ones out by the end of the week.

Wishing you all good easter weekend, and best of luck on your projects!

--
Brian

Thanks for posting that information for the members Brian, yuo have a good easter weekend too.

J'

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
TomWatson said:
I placed my order for a few powersupply boards last night and still no confirmation from brian my money was recieved, ah well shouldnt of procrastinated so much this close to the weekend:xeye: Have a good one!;)

I received your order, and will work on putting it together tonight with the rest of the remaining orders.

After putting aside the boards to fill all the current orders, I am out of stock of the Amplifier PSU boards for future orders. I will place another order for them on Monday. I didn't expect them to go this fast. I still have plenty of the mini Aleph pcb sets left.

--
Brian

batee said:
I placed my order on 3/30/07 (last Friday). He notified me on 4/2 (Monday) that he had shipped, and they arrived today (4/5/07). They're freaking beautiful!

Does someone have a source of black anodized heatsinks for the FREDs? The last ones I got from Digikey were Gold.

Thanks again!

Bryan A. Thompson
bryan@batee.com

I know for a fact that bran has boxes of them :) i was there i sorted the whole box of them. Maybe JUST maybe he can sell you a few :D

BrianGT said:

After putting aside the boards to fill all the current orders, I am out of stock of the Amplifier PSU boards for future orders. I will place another order for them on Monday. I didn't expect them to go this fast. I still have plenty of the mini Aleph pcb sets left.

Brian

What do you expect with NP and all his new amps ! did you received my order ?

gr Jaac

BrianGT said:
The next batch of PSU boards should by the end of next week. We will see how long they last this time :)

--
Brian

I need at least two... Better mark me down for three!!! Received the amp PCB's, they look good.

I just got one question. What is a good source for the IRF9610's? Digikey.com wants 1.01/per at 400 for a minimum order...

nevermind, I answered my own question...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.