• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Wiring Diagram

sbrtoy said:

Any chance you have a wiring diagram or schematic for the A-30?

+1

It's no longer posted on Pass Labs site for some reason, and I can't find my old copy. :xeye:

BTW, the amp boards arrived today and I have to confess the black boards are really sharp. I think they are my favorite of all the different colors. I wasn't planning on ordering more PS boards as I have a few of the blue boards, but I have changed my mind. You can put me down for 4 sets of PS boards.

I recived 2 pcs powersupply boards the 10. of april...but i didn't order any! (Ordered 7 pcs N.I. LM3886 pcbs)

The envelope containing the pcb's is named T. Cameron. Anyone missing these? I've been trying to reach Chipamp for two weeks but havn't got a responce.

Karl C. Kristiansen

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
space said:
I recived 2 pcs powersupply boards the 10. of april...but i didn't order any! (Ordered 7 pcs N.I. LM3886 pcbs)

The envelope containing the pcb's is named T. Cameron. Anyone missing these? I've been trying to reach Chipamp for two weeks but havn't got a responce.

Karl C. Kristiansen

Karl,

It looks like I missed your first mail, but I received your last one. I am shipping out your current order to you now, and the correct order to T. Cameron. I am sorry for the mix up. You can keep those boards.

As for the new batch of PSU boards, they shipped on Tuesday, and should arrive today. I hope that they will last longer this time, but I can always order more of them if these don't.

--
Brian

BrianGT said:

Karl,

It looks like I missed your first mail, but I received your last one. I am shipping out your current order to you now, and the correct order to T. Cameron. I am sorry for the mix up. You can keep those boards.

As for the new batch of PSU boards, they shipped on Tuesday, and should arrive today. I hope that they will last longer this time, but I can always order more of them if these don't.

--
Brian

Great!

space

There are a lot of resistors to find prices on, does anybody have a rough figure for the total parts listed on the Excel files? The PS looks like there are $63 worth of parts...does this sound right? (I chose the dual mono caps)

A total figure would be nice...I don't think that the aleph and output boards will cost that much.

EvilYoda said:
There are a lot of resistors to find prices on, does anybody have a rough figure for the total parts listed on the Excel files? The PS looks like there are $63 worth of parts...does this sound right? (I chose the dual mono caps)

A total figure would be nice...I don't think that the aleph and output boards will cost that much.

Want some free through hole parts ? you pay for shipping i can give you some stuff.

J'

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.