• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Freebie Giveaway Contest!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Its been awhile since I've given some stuff away for free here. I will be giving away 5 sets of Aleph (Aleph TH-PCB and AMP-PS-PCB) boards. I've been shipping chipamp.com stickers for quite awhile. Lemmie see those stickers on your stuff! First 5 people to post pictures free board. Open to US and International!

Last edited:
I know this is pretty old, but since nobody had posted ANY pics yet, I figured I might as well post mine.

Here is my current work-in progress. It is a pair of LM3886 boards built into the chassis of an old Dukane PA amplifier. The idea of this whole build was to be dirt-cheap. I'm a high school student, so I have pretty much no money (so free boards would be really nice...). But now that it's built, I like the industrial look anyways.

I'm yet to get it working, it has been giving me all kinds of problems. But I want to clarify that these ARE NOT the fault of chipamp.com. They have been nothing short of incredible with all the help I've been getting.

Also, this isn't a chipamp.com sticker, it's only chipamp, but I'd say it's close enough. If it counts for anything, I specifically requested some stickers, long before I found the giveaway (I found this while looking for what to try next as for fixing my amp). This amp will be traveling all over the region with my robotics team, so everyone will see it, although I'm already recommending chipamp to anyone interested in building an amp, after my experience with them so far.

Attachments

• DSC_0131.jpg
    DSC_0131.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC_0129.jpg
    DSC_0129.jpg
    864.3 KB · Views: 222
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.