• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Chipamp Beta Selector Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys I have the Selector Board in CAD, just PM me if you want the Sketchup file for your design. I did not put a great deal of detail in the switch itself, as it is not really needed.

My impressions are they made another good selection in hardware. The Grayhill selector switch is top shelf.

I like how it continually rotates. This will be handy for sure. It appears you will be able to select from 6 inputs.

I have not really thought it out but if there is a way to wire the switch so I can change outputs, I may do that, have the chipamp as one of many options. ie: I can switch back and forth from a tube amp or to back to the chipamp as needed.

I am planning on using it as the main workhorse in my systems, as it is by far more efficient then a tube amp.

The board is a decent size, reasonably compact, yet easy enough to be worked on by hand.

So far I can't think of anything I would change with the board. It's nice.

Attachments

• Selector CAD.jpg
    Selector CAD.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Selector.JPG
    Selector.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 162
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.