• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TDA7293 Bridge Parallel Circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I want to make TDA7293 Bridge/Parallel Amp (as like BPA200 LM3886 Amp).
TDA7293 datasheet show parallel circuit & TDA7294 datasheet show bridge circuit.

I want to know about TDA7294 bridge circuit where capacitor in series with 680 ohm resistor is not connected & why 22k ohm resistor connected between inverting pin of one chip and output pin of another chip.

If i use same bridge circuit of TDA7294 in TDA7293 than what change must be done. If i connect bootstrap pin with bootstrap loader pin than a capacitor is required or not in series with 680 ohm resistor.

I want to use TDA7293 in Parallel because these not reruired precision resistor value for gain setting in parallel mode. (as like BPA200)

BPA200
TDA7293
TDA7294

Please answer. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.