• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Purchasing LM1875 Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had emailed Brian multiple times as well about a half year ago in regards to some simple specification questions with zero response. I ended up going with another vendor after I figured my emails were just getting trashed. Audio Sector makes a darn good kit and he actually responds to emails and questions. This is not a personal attack on Brian as I know he's busy and having others help him with his business.

I know this is an old thread, anyone have experience with ebay kit that is worthwhile with the same chip?

Its Joe ringing in from Chipamp.com. I've heard mixed reviews about items from eBay, sometimes the chips are fakes and not up to spec. We however fully stand behind our 1875 kit and are always willing to help. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks guys!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.