kenwood basic m2 amp-circuits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hallo,

I'm a new member. I'm looking for a circuit or schematic plan for the kenwood basic c2 preamp and kenwood basic m2 amp. A few weeks ago i bought a c2 and its sound is very good. Now i'm looking for a m2, but all i've found was defect amps. I suppose the powercircuits dat 1521 and/or dat 1018 have finished there life...
I've red that there is a posibility to bypass the TA2031 and than the amp maybe runs fine ... only that it runs real hot! Maybe a additional heatsink like a heatpipe for example will solve this problem??? I will try....

Can anyone explain me this bypassing? Then i can test my m2 by that. And i'm looking for a test to check the dat 1521 and dat 1018 if this piece is ok or not....

sorry for my bad english, mybe anyone can help me greenhorn ;-))

Thanks by now...

I have the service manuals for the M1A and M2A

I don't think you can bybass the TA2031, see attached

Regards
James

Attachments

• clipboard02.png
    clipboard02.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 464
solution from other Thread....?

Hi,

i red this bypassing-method in this forum in a thread made by the members SVI2004 and K-amps. But unfortunatly i'm a new member und so i'm under moderation. It's not allowed to me to send e-mails direct to members.... :-(.
So I've to wait.....
Maybe is my question in the wrong category placed?

Hi,

I have the M2A repair manual.
If you are interested, you can contact me by PM and I'll send you.

I just make a submition for the DAT 1018N/P, DAT 1521N/P and TA2031 for my two M2A, on the site below (Buy Electronic components,Ic,Module,Transistor at UTSOURCE).
The current price is 6$ each component ...
Thanks to Muff for this URL.

I hope this site is serious, but it seems ! :scratch2:

I'm also interested in advices to repair a M2A, but there is a very very long time that I did not make any more electronics ! :sorry:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.