Paralell LM3886

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all
I know there are earlier posts about this but i thought you helpfull dudes out there can give me some answers anyway
Does anyone have a Eagle schematic to a solution of a BPA200 or the BPA300 amp ???

And if anyone knows the person who has the site monster audio www.shine7.com i think is the websites name
He has done a real nice AMP

MadFinn

I just bought two pieces the bpa150 copies pcb from China. It is just RMB$20 each Someone have copied the pcd and did some modifcation on pcb. He gives up th surface mount component.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I don't have the component list, but all required components are printed on the PCB. Perhaps, u may have reference to www.shine7.com.

This crazy guy nearly finish BPA300 board

Actually, I am often surfacing on some Chinese diy web site where u may find a lot of cheap stuff such as LM3886 chip, pcd etc. However, some of them might be fake. If u really want to buy something from them, u have to pay extremely carefull.

I may give u his email, but I don't know whether he can read English. U may PM me

PCB SOURCE

Originally posted by yik_cheung
I just bought two pieces the bpa150 copies pcb from China.
It is just RMB$20 each Someone have copied the pcd and did some modifcation on pcb.
He gives up th surface mount component.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello YIK_CHEUNG

Do you have information on the PCB supplier for the BPA150 board?

Thanks in advance.

LS

power for the user!!!

more power please!!!

an alternative: use efficient speaker hence no need to parallel chipamp..., the more efficient the speaker the better is the sound dynamics...also paralleling chipamps one will lose out on the mid-range...i believe the strong point of chipamp is the matching output transistors, 2 or more parallel chipamp the out transistors are no longer well matched.

Just a viewpoint. some may disagree.

vinnie said:
I was thinking about trying these boards from audioworkshop

If anyone can see any errors or wrong values please let me know.

I have also built BTL LM3886 by using this pcb. There is no problem, but it seems having more noise than my new 3 parallel chip module which I posted before.

This pcb is ok and tiny.. However, I like the 3 chips one.. :devilr:
It provides more sound details than the Lite one.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.