Paralell LM3886

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This guy said that his 26Vx2 250W transformer wouldn't be able to drive this new 6 parallell chips module. His transformer was good enough on 3 parallel one.

Thus, he have to use the new transformer to 28.5Vx2 450W. He also said the sound quality of the 6 chips module is totally over 3 chips a lot.... It has better sound stage in high and middle range

I just built the 3 chips one, but the 6 chips seems good....:bawling:

I am very interested in the 3 chip parallel PCB's.

shipping should be cheap as you can probably just send them out in envelopes, right?

BTW, i have access to lots of test equipment..if anyone is curious how much power those can output, i can hook them up to some big huge load banks to find out ;)

Bassterror said:
Im interested in theese 3 chip pcbs too.

What about making a group buy?

Whats that small poti for?
And how is the sound of the 3 Chip version compared to a single chip?
And what value are the current sharing resistors? Have You selected the chips for Offset?

Actually, the value of the resistors are following the one showing in www.shine7.com as below

pa150_schematic.gif

turbo_slug said:

shipping should be cheap as you can probably just send them out in envelopes, right?

BTW, i have access to lots of test equipment..if anyone is curious how much power those can output, i can hook them up to some big huge load banks to find out ;)

I may send it by using a bubble envelopes.

Scribble said:

If the price is US $3.50. I am very interested. And if the 6 chip one is in the similar price range i am also interested. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks for your time

I have asked the guy that 6 paralell pcd is US$9 per pair, but he doesn't have a lot of pcbs. It is because this is for experimental testing purpose. He didn't make a lot. He just made a few of pcbs.

He just completed one module for testing the result of 6 paralell chips.

turbo_slug said:

if u really want it, please leave your email for me.

Ordering 3X LM3886 PCB

Hi there Yik,

Im Arjen from Holland but living in shenzhen.

Could you be so kind to give me the contact for those PCB's?
I'd love to make a 2X 300 Watt Amplifier using the LM3886 since the one i just finished ( 68 watts ) sounds pretty good .:D

Thanks in advance,

reach me at Arjenhelder at hotmail com

I also found some very nice housings here in Shenzhen for about 600 RMB.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.