Another Single Side LM4780 Board..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I designed a SS LM4780 board. Because i have a pair of LM4780 but still i dont know what will i do with them.
Please have a look and make some critics about it. I some inspired form Pink Mouse's SS design. It made on Eagle 4.16r1 and the component from Pink Mouse's board. I downloaded LM library from CAD soft site but LM4780 is not suit on dimensions. So i had you use Pinks component. Anyway i can send it who wants.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Looks good. Two points. You want the star ground on one of the other ground connections, not the input ground, and two, turn off the islands for your copper flood.

Oh, and I personally hate curved tracks, aesthetically speaking, but that's just me, and it won't affect operation at all! :)

How about this One

How about this Layout, made in autoCAD

Attachments

• 4780 080207.jpg
    4780 080207.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 568
Schematic of LM4780

I guess you cannot realise it because of the tracks between pins. LM4780 has very narrow pin to pin distance. I cannot see the GND line so i cannot say anything about it.
By the way;
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is my last version. Today i will send it to my PCB maker.

Hi, I would like to look at the schematic for this PCB design and the bill of materials.
Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.