Single sided 4780 PCB ready

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yahoo!!, at last my first 4780 PCB is ready. Just have a look at this beautiful picture. Planning to made on Order within India boundaries.

Attachments

• 4780.jpg
    4780.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 817
theChris said:
notes:
1.) jumpers?
2.) many small PCB designs place the large caps directly in front of the mounting holes. you may need to solder the caps AFTER the pcb is mounted.

Jumper setup for the 4780 PCB. Circuit is as per LM4780 reference PCB schematic and also suits for special audio application amplifier (arrangement for Cf and Rf2 has to made on solder side of PCb if required).
There are no mounting holes on the PCB, mainly for compactness, the IC after mounting on heatsink will supports the pcb. But if required a mounting hole can be made on the left to muting resistor.

Attachments

• 4780.jpg
    4780.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 404
MAjor layour change - reduced jumpers

after a major design change, i have able to reduced the jumpers to 3 nos only. No jumpers in signal line in new layout, further the whole circuit is very symmetrical with star ground. This time i made in 2 sizes, standard version PCB to accomodate 4700 muF caps and a compact PCb for 1000 muF caps.

More pics available at http://www.geocities.com/cool_mechi/lm4780.htm

Attachments

• trdproto2.jpg
    trdproto2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 315
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.