Cheapest LM3886(TF) ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi.

This has probably been covered thousand times, but i can´t find it using the search-function.

Where do I buy the cheapest LM3886(TF)? That depends on location and means of payment, but why don't we all share info on the best places to buy the little devils?

I'm located in Denmark, but could buy from the www using visa-card.

I'm looking for at least 10 pieces.

RS-components and Farnell is somewhere around 7-10$ pr amp.

That is to much. Agree?

Regards TroelsM

Ordered some

poynton said:

Second-hand, used product NOT new !!!

I read this 6 months ago and forgot. Just received them. They look to be pulls, but never used. The leads are shiny, never connected to. They also seem to be shorter than others.
There are traces of heatsink paste on them. The short leads will make them harder to mount. If pulled, they went to a lot of trouble to put the shiny coating. and cutting the leads so uniformly. Maybe that is an indicator of age, all I have seen have dull coating on the leads. Were shiny leads ever offered?
Parts Express had new ones for 3.99, I should not be so cheap. Afraid to use these, hate to damage something by trying to save 2.00 per LM3886TF.

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.