Just in Germany?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Called for 'free samples' of new LM4562 by National Semi, three pieces. They called for 22,72 Bucks fee, cause "there is so much demand". Did I misunderstood the word 'free' in free samples? Or did they misunderstood the terms of poking a new product to the market.

Sagt man 'regards' im forum?
Andreas

shongi said:
Sagt man 'regards' im forum?

Scheint so, aber verstehen tue is es nicht. :clown:

Probably just as they state : too many asking for samples.
Also depends on private versus corporate sample orders, maybe.
I was on the waiting list for samples before they became available. Corporate samples order, got a bunch of LMs for close to nothing. The sample thing may be evolving into an epidemic, a means of slowing it down is to raise the entry ticket.

Liebes Kind,

i speak 10 languages fluently, friends i have in Marburg say "is" instead of "ich" in their local slang, "tue's" is probably more common. I handle most English and German accents and dialects quite well, you would find it hard to believe i'm not a German if you to spoke me. Ich bin kein "Rudi", gell. :clown:
Forgive me my awkward sense of humor.

Can't say i'm incredibly charmed by the LM4562, by the way.

Best regards,
Jacco.

Hey fellows, just stay cool.

I did't want to start anything like a semantic investigation, and to blame National Semi.
I just wondered, that their fees for 'free samples' just nearly exceed the costs ordering the chips directly from digigikey europe including normal payment.
And knowing, noboby could give me an answer, added this 'is regards correct' question.
In a Forum like this it seems to me a bit too formally, and I did'nt want to be. It was just a question, Sorry.

Best Regards, Andreas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.