Small inexpensive subwoofer amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A freind of mine gave me a sub from an Altec Lansing ada880 Pc speaker system, but its missing the satelite speakers which have all the controls so i cant get it working. Id like to use it with my lcd tv. It uses a decent quality 8in driver, the amp board uses a pair of tda7265 for the satelites and a tda7294 for the sub, and it has a nice sized toroid tranny. What id like to do is scavenge some parts from it and build my own little sub. Any simple schematics for the tda7294?? Also anyone know of any kits or schematics for a simple pre/xover to use wit the sub. Im looking for a very simple lowpass at around 100hz and a level control before the tda7294 amp. Any ideas?? Ive built a few simple kits but im no expert so I really want something simple and easy to build that will sound decent, im not looking for super high ed sound or anything just a little extra bass.
thanks
Frank

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.