Blown-up Azur 340A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually, I found out that I had blown the input selector. I fixed it a long time back. It did cost some money to get the new part, but the seller had no problem getting me the part.

What happened back then was kind of funny. I had readied a big setup for a demo of some wireless audio at my previous job. The demo connected via 3.5mm jack, and I had the cable ready and set up. To make things look nice before the demo itself I threw the cable into the cabinet with the amp and went to close its door. But at that time the funny smells came! Guess what, I had hit the loudspeaker terminals with the jack cable when I decided to tidy the place up :)

Luckily I had a backup amp lying around!

Cheers,
Børge

I have same problem with input selector - can you give me foto on this part or number

Actually, I found out that I had blown the input selector. I fixed it a long time back. It did cost some money to get the new part, but the seller had no problem getting me the part.

What happened back then was kind of funny. I had readied a big setup for a demo of some wireless audio at my previous job. The demo connected via 3.5mm jack, and I had the cable ready and set up. To make things look nice before the demo itself I threw the cable into the cabinet with the amp and went to close its door. But at that time the funny smells came! Guess what, I had hit the loudspeaker terminals with the jack cable when I decided to tidy the place up :)

Luckily I had a backup amp lying around!

Cheers,
Børge

I have same problem with input selector - can you give me foto on this part or number (maybe link)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.