Help...TDA7294 bridged can't work

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi...
i'm facing the TDA7294 bridged problem...i hv done the amp but cant work totally...i followed the schematic from the datasheet...and i'm using +-35V become the power supply....but i hv measure it, and it has the correct voltage..but the chip doesn't has any heat on it...is the chip burned:confused: or other thing?.i need your helps....thanks

Hi

If it does not work :
Dry joints caused by poor soldering are the most common reason that the circuit does not work. Check all soldered joints carefully under a good light. Resolder any that look suspicious. Check that all components are in their correct position on the PCB, and the electrolytic capacitors in the right way round. Make sure you have inserted the links for Mute and Standby. Remember that the metal tab on the IC is internally connected to the negative supply rail, so check that the negative supply rail is not shorted to ground.

This would be good way to start :smash: Also watch for C6 as is wrong way on PCB as they say.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.