Lm4765 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Good morning all.

For your delectation I present a simple single sided board for the LM4765 in Eagle format. This is not yet tested, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work well.

Feel free to modify as required, but keep us all updated with your experiences.

Attachments

• lm4765.zip
    49.4 KB · Views: 540
Do you have the full version of eagle...
I am trying to figure out how you get the gruondplane thing to work.

With your board file, clicking on ratsnest, nicely fills in the ground plane. on mine it just reconnects more of those little yellow wire thingies...

P.S. that trace on the top layer going to the rear row of pins is too thick, unless its supposed to connect with the two pins in the font row too...

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Nordic, the red traces are wire links on the top layer, they don't touch anything.

Groundplane in four easy steps.

1) Click on one of the yellow net wires with the info tool to find out what it is called, (you can use the rename tool to call it GND or something sensible if you'd like).

2) Click the polygon tool, and type in the name you obtained above in the text box.

3) Draw your polygon, and double click to finish.

4) Click the ratsnest tool and your plane should complete itself.

Hope that helps.

Hi Pink,

As i understand you're good at Eagle Layout Editor. I use an earlier version (4.03) of Eagle and i need a simple way to coat everywhere as gnd but the lines. I hope its clear to understanding but i dont know a better way to say. Should i use the conventional method (to do by hand) or there is a simple way? Thanks a lot.
Like this;

Attachments

• lm3886_stereo_maski.jpg
    lm3886_stereo_maski.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 935
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
If you look at my schematic and board, you will notice that I have two seperate grounds, one for signal, and one power, joined with a resistor or link. You don't need to GP the top layer unless you want to, but that means making a double sided board at more expense.

Hi

I would like to etch this pcb but need to increase the size of the pads really.

How can I globally change the minimum size of pads in eagle pro 5.8 - is this through the drc dialogue box? Or does anyone have a nice set of design rules ready to go?

I take it the BOM values from the datasheet are still fine to use ?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.