ID PCB connector for me please?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm after a PCB mounting connector / terminal / pin / something that looks like this. I've seen it before, probably on pictures of amplifiers on here, but I don't know what it's called? I'm about to order my transformer, so I figured I would see if I can get these connectors from Farnell at the same time if I can :)

EDIT: would help if i attached my drawing..

Attachments

• pcb connector.jpg
    pcb connector.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 123
For anyone who's interested, these are actually called "spade" terminals, or "blade" terminals apparently :) I found PCB mounting ones in the UK at RS (I think), but ordered from http://toby.co.uk/ (PCB hardware -> spade terminals)

The female connectors for these I managed to get from ebay.

This should hopefully mean that I can actually test out the gainclone while I am getting my case sorted out :D I didn't want to test it till it was in a case before because I would have to unsolder connectors from the boards to put it in a case, shouldn't have to do that now!

Sure hope the sound quality is everything everyone has been ranting and raving about :devilr: :dead: :clown: :cool: I've spent too much money on this little project!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.