PCB and Design needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone is interested, I am looking for someone to design a 10 channel amp for a dark ride. You can see the previous post under "10 channel amp" from mid July. I looked into chipamp.com but I have not heard anything back after several emails. I need the boards to be specifically designed for this purpose anyway.

The scope of work will include:

1. Design of amplifier circuit using the lm3886 (I already have 100 so I would like to use this chip) for the amplification of a Winbond ISD 1416 voice storage chip (visit Winbond's website for info). This circuit will be used 10 seperate times to create the 10 channels The circuit must include a volume control.

2. Power supply for all 10 channels. I would like to use one transformer for all 10 channels.

3. PCB design for amplifier and power supply circuits. The design must be given in a Gerber file for production.

There are a few other details on how the boards need to be laid out, but you get the idea of what I am looking for.

Please let me know if you are interested in the design and give me an idea of what the cost might be.

You can email me at prozach7@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for your help.

Zach

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.