eagle layout for lm4780

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, does anyone have a eagle layout, preferibly a tryed and tested one that I can use to base my design on? ( I need the actaul eagle files, so that i can export the gerber file etc and have 5 or 10 made)

im after a parallel or bridged version and also a pcb for non bridged/parallel (as in stereo)

im looking to build a 3 stereo versions(6 channels) and 1 bridge parallel version(sub) for 5.1 sound system.

Cheers.

can anyone go over this design for me? what size holes are suggested for the caps and resistors/lm4780

its a copy of a early bryanGT pcb

Attachments

• another.gif
    another.gif
    79.5 KB · Views: 632
well im getting some other pcbs made, so im going to get 20 or so of the one i drew up, seem alright to me, ive made quite a few changes since the attached above image, eg hole sizes, track widths, added a few filter caps

theres one PCB(non-amp) of mine I NEED made, but ordering just one is a waste of time so ill 20 of these pcbs + the one i need, so i guess we'll see how it goes. ( Ijust tile them and pay one design free)

gonna cost me about $28bucks US shipped for 20 of them with no silkscreen or soldermask, double sided...so its not too bad if it doesnt work i guess.. if it does, then great...

but nobody seems interested in checking it over for me/confirming its ok.

gosh, out of everyone thats made a lm4780 pcb, no ones willing to put the gerber output files ready for pcb manufactor(include credits all over the board, i dont care, i just want a working pcb, lol), or the original eagle files up?

or even a PROVEN working layout, as i see that bryans layout that i tried to copy is not that is being used, so i need to redo it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.