chipamp.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
I am still around and am in the process of catching up with e-mails now. I am sorry for the delayed response.

For the current orders, I am preparing them to go out in the mail tomorrow morning.

I will do another run of LM3886 kits soon. I have parts now for 4-5 kits if you are interested. I will sit tonight and go through my parts bins and see how many kits I can put together.

I am sorry for the lack of participation on the forums lately, as I have been busy with work, and other things at home. I will try to put more time into it.

--
Brian

BrianGT said:
I am still around and am in the process of catching up with e-mails now. I am sorry for the delayed response.

For the current orders, I am preparing them to go out in the mail tomorrow morning.

I will do another run of LM3886 kits soon. I have parts now for 4-5 kits if you are interested. I will sit tonight and go through my parts bins and see how many kits I can put together.

I am sorry for the lack of participation on the forums lately, as I have been busy with work, and other things at home. I will try to put more time into it.

--
Brian

I think i need to come down again and sort more parts :) and make more kit's.

dc offset for active system

Hi Peter,

I am building an active system using 3886s, and was wondering if inserting a 10 uF Solen as Ci will have impact on sound quality (using Caddock for Rf and Riken for Ri).

If omitting Ci, will that endanger the tweeter/ woofer from possible excessive DC offset during turn on/ off or in between?

Thanks!

CFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.