beginner want to make device...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
* First of all , I am sorry about that my english is too bad , hope you can understand what I say >< *

Hello~ I am a student , I am on hoilday now...
I want to make a audio device during my hoilday ...
however , I don't have any PCB or instruction

Do you have any PCB which is suitable for beginner ?

PCB

Hello evo1622, and welcome to the site. You need to say what sort of circuit or PCB you want, you say audio, but do you want to make a simple doorbell or a stereo amplifier? I wish you luck and I hope you find what you want. Your English is very good I have tried to learn a different language but I could not do it, well done.

ahrsix

I don't have any idea in power of amplifier , that amplifier is for study
this is my first time to build an amplifier
Do you have any suggestion?

Furthermore......
Is PCB possibly made by me?
I bought some PCB etchant .
Can I draw a circuit on copper borad , then use the etchant to etch it?

I might aswell point out that there are chipamp circuits out there that are simple enough not to need a PCB.
One i built a while back for instance, sounds ok, enough power to drive pretty much anything, uses cheap and readily available parts, and best of all its simple! http://www.oselectronics.com/downloads/TDA1554Q_CNV_2.pdf
I used the schematic in the datasheet for a stereo amplifier but changed the input caps for 1uF cap's anything between 1uF and 10uF works well as input caps on this amp.. there is a noticable difference useing lower values than this..
I havent tried anything above 10uF. i tried 10uF non polar electros but liked the sound these 1uF polypropelyne caps give better so i am sticking with them.. :) it is nice and simple and deffinatley dosnt need a PCB..
Runs quite happily on a little 12V SLA battery or i am useing a small 100VA toroid which is giving me about 18V after rectifier and a single 4700uF filter cap bypased with another 1uF cap and it is perfectly happy running from that aswell.. :)
Hope this is of some help,
Owen

davidlzimmer said:
many which run from a battery.

Sure, a battery could be used, but if you think you can be careful with AC primaries and secondaries, I say go ahead and try a transformer with a bridge rectifier and some smoothing capacitors.

Just wire that up like it says on www.chipamp.com 's website - the snubberized power supply.

AC to DC: AC Transformer secondaries to Bridge rectifier to Smoothing capacitors to DC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.