where to get 0.1 ohm 2W 0.1% resistors?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone know a link where can I get the 2W 0.1% 0.1 ohm resistors that are used for a parallel chipamp (BrainGT LM4780 boards)?

I'd rather pay more for .1% than try to build a circuit and match up 1% ones; also I know that you could parallel a bunch up to bring the precision up but my question is really where to get the exact part. Have checked digikey and mouser but spent so much time there without finding them (actually did see some super expensive caddock's that were 25W and to-220), i'd thought i'd ask here.

What a shame. :clown:

Attachments

• isabellenhuete isa-plan a-h1.jpg
    isabellenhuete isa-plan a-h1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 461
10%

Those are 10% tolerance. I used 1% and .1 ohm 3 watts, seems to be working ok, very low DC offset, but I have measurements yet to complete... Sometimes the leads on these get a little big and don't fit nicely into the pcb.... not sure if you will have that problem with 4W resistors.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.