GC/RIAA (simple) preamplifer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is development of my simple GC preamplifier that I made some time ago. Now it's two, or even three in one :D

Preamplifier
Just a simple preamplifer using single op-amp.

RIAA preamplifeir
Basic preamplifer updated with few components working as a RIAA correction. This section is basing on VSPS preamplifier (great work RJM!). When it's made as dual mono - second board can work as another gain stage in this PRE or output buffer. This should bring to live my analog ;)

Supply
Simple supply. Two fixed voltage regulators + CRC filter.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Well at the price Veteran charges i don't mind drilling myself

I also don't mind to drill them myself, I was just curious.:)

Just wish i had mine, realle feel the urge to build a better RIAA than i have now

I won't post a picture of my boards than, I don't want to upset you to much. :D

Edit: I was a bit hasty with my comment. They are drilled but on the component side the holes are covered with a kind of film (soldermask?). You can easy punch it through with sharp point.

Regards

I won't post a picture of my boards than, I don't want to upset you to much. :D

Edit: I was a bit hasty with my comment. They are drilled but on the component side the holes are covered with a kind of film (soldermask?). You can easy punch it through with sharp point.

Regards [/B]

Please don't post pictures, i might be in need of a shrink then :)

Well, it sounds like it's the soldermask covering. no problems then.

all the best

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.