Copy of Kore-Eda pre ?
They are two new products from Sakura.
Maybe it will be easy to make a copy of the preamp ?
Can anybody identify the components in the preamp ?
As far as i can see they use:
1. Small transformer from Talema/India with 2x115V input and two 2.5VA 15V AC outputs
2. Two rectifiers composed from four normal diodes
3. Two bigger caps, probably 3300/25V Panasonic TS-HA?
4. 78xx and 79xx regs with two small electrolyt caps - decoupling caps ?
5. Preamp section with adXXX opamps ?
6. Small red tantalum caps close to opamps ?
7. Around opamps they are four resistors
8. One polystyren/aluminium input? output ? cap from BC ?
Can anybody identify more details and maybe create the schematic of this small pre ?
Who knows, maybe it sounds very good.
This is the link for preamp picture :
I am completely electronic newbie and have no to much knowledge about electronics. In the last days i was just reading about opamp based pres and looked carefully on Kore Eda pre.
I found the SWCAD software from LT and i created a circuit, which could be the pre, but i am not sure about it.
Can anybody help and say if it is OK ?
Any ideas ?
You need to add a .1uf caps to the supply rails. I would also go over the datasheet,there are suggests for the resistors values. It may have a min. gain requirement also.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 PM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2016 diyAudio