Lm4780 SS PCB - Page 10 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th November 2012, 03:54 PM   #91
spoco is offline spoco  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Hi pinkmouse,

i'm not familiar with eagle software. i'll try your suggestion. thank you..

Regards.
Old 30th November 2012, 12:32 AM   #92
diyAudio Member

wow you guys truly amaze me p.s.nice work pinkmouse
Old 30th November 2012, 08:11 PM   #93
diyAudio Member

Default sorry to impose on your post pinkmouse

ok where to start at the beginning i guess i was up late reading more than usual..thought i was buying one of Brian GT's boards. turns out i didn't.Bad mistake!next time ill know better! Chipamp.com or audiosector from now on!any who bought, 4 pcb"s off ebay wrong ones and on top thought i was only buying 2 lol,no more late night e bay ventures for me.even the chips i bought from audiosectors ebay page i bought 8 instead of 4 by accident lol ill use them it gives me a chance to compare boards now ill buy 1from Peter and 1 from Brian do some comparisons im sure they are very closely matched in caricature ,with my speakers i doubt i will not be able to tell a difference.for me its a fun hobby not to serious about the best quality this the best quality that as long as it sounds decent with no grounding issues I'm fine.which so far knock on wood one 5channel lm3886 surround sound system with separate sub woofer lm3886 x3 in parallel you guys taught me a great deal from reading your post"s especially Andrew T i appreciate what members are doing here this is perhaps the best forum ive had the pleasure to belong to . i highly recommend it to all my friends cheers to all an Happy Holidays>
Old 1st December 2012, 08:21 AM   #94
diyAudio Moderator

Hi Kallel. Are people selling my boards on ebay now?
Rick: Oh Cliff / Sometimes it must be difficult not to feel as if / You really are a cliff / when fascists keep trying to push you over it! / Are they the lemmings / Or are you, Cliff? / Or are you Cliff?
Old 1st December 2012, 04:12 PM   #95
diyAudio Member

Default ebay

sorry for that pinkmouse but no i was talking about baords i bought by accident. ill send a post.thought they were brians pcb's actually maybe you can help.any suggestions i would appreciate.especially on which way the resistors face on out put i thing they go dales up toward chip 22k down. on input i think down up down up no real support from vendors diyhifinet really wish i didn;order these at 3 a.m on apex jr's site brians pcb is red no mistakes next time p.s are your pcb's for sale?Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 2nd December 2012, 02:18 AM   #96
diyAudio Member

Default resistors

sorry the reason i ask is im second guessing my self. every pic i have seen of this pcb, in completion the resistors are in different arrangements,. some are all up some are up and down. it's become confusing. any how from what i guess, from schematic the 1kr on out put face towards chip, 22k away towards out put... input .. from left to right= R1upR2up R3upR4down. i know this wrong terminology because the flow of resistance shows clearly on schema... but i"m tired and can't concentrate more than five minutes at a time .why don't they just print the damn thing the way it goes: lol ....i used to be a smart monkey know i'm just content throwing things..
Old 13th December 2012, 04:33 PM   #97
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmouse View Post
Afternoon folks, updated version is now attached. Layout and grounding improved, and dimensions reduced to fit my current application. As always, files in Eagle format, lines on top copper are jumpers. Enjoy.
thanks for sharing.
Best regards Sergio.

Old 13th December 2012, 11:50 PM   #98
diyAudio Member

Default mixed bag

i guess this is the correct layoutClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Hide this!Advertise here!