Completed Multichannel High End Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Longtime ago i decided to build a pre using PGAs as pots with input output buffers, QS5.1 which converts a stereo input to 5.1, LCD/VFD , USB DAC and good poweramps.
Initially many guys here showed there interest in contributing but eventually it end up with a friend of mine in phillipines and myself.
Project was completed back in february, and my friend put the same as thesis work for his graduation and the efforts that was put in won him best project of the year.
We thought it was time that we shared the details of the project with the people of the board, as it may serve as a good help for those who want to take on an ambitious project like this one.
Here is the PIC of the AMP....

Attachments

• preamp.jpg
    preamp.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,908
another view of the inside of the completed amplifier with focus on rotary encoder, VFD and buttons for PCM2706 DAC, as would be noted that the amp is made of trasparent material, with blue LEDs which gives an excellent view, specially when the lights are out..
A few more PICs need to be posted, valuable comments from DIY community will be appreciated...

Attachments

• preamp (5).jpg
    preamp (5).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,429
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.