AC connector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you think the fuse is a problem, then it probably is. Otherwise, no.

I like the fused version. I believe the fuse on the transformer secondary is more important, but like one on the primary as well. (I'm a safety first guy.) And I think Indm is right. I believe mine are 2.5A.

Note last part of description: "Fuses sold separately". The receptical itself is rated for anything up to 10 amps.

These will work fine, however be aware that with the snap-in kind, your panel thickness and how accurately you cut the hole is very important. I prefer the screw mount type myself, the hole can be pretty sloppy and panel thickness is irrelevant.

- Rick

Good lookin out, I just read the info real fast, didn't notice the fuse wasn't include.....about the hole, i might get my holes done professionally, but if I do them myself i guess i'll stick with the other connector........ by the way, which switches are best...SPST, DPDT or any other kind?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.