New amp from TAP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!

I am closing up on finishing a new amplifier, its based on a stk module and is built in the chassis from a marantz amp, kindof a custom amp (hotrod if car).

Some pics:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

What do you think ?

I've got a project going now just to get started, but the third thing on my list involves plenty of free stuff. I've got a microwave transformer I'm gonna rewind the secondary of (which should save a few bucks), and several old gutted machines to choose for a case.

Time and money are both in short supply at college.

And here the amp is totally finished, after days of work.

Inside:

And outside:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.