Looking for Simple 12V supply dual opamp for kid's project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We've got a few of the LM4752 boards I mentioned earlier in this thread. Not fully tested yet, but it's coming along. They include a differential input stage; we're running differential audio into our lab using CAT-5/RJ-45.
I'm attaching a schematic. If anyone is interested in purchasing blank boards (not sure what the price will be) let me know.
A matching transmitter board and RJ-45 distribution panel are also in the works.

Attachments

• rxboxschematic.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 74
We start our little project tomorrow night. I have all the parts and the project board proto worked great. The kids are excited to build it. We secured power supplies from a guy on Ebay. When he found out the project was for Scouts he sent them up for only the cost of postage... 14VDC, 1.4 Amps. Just perfect. Sounds good, perfect for amping up an MP3 player.

Link, please? I would'nt mind buying one to make a portable speaker. (And I have little doubt that the guy selling them would mind the sales, either.)

Come to think of it, these would work great with four 14.4 volt lithium-ion cells. And, using my laptop, I'd have a nice little source of sound.

Also, I wonder how they compare to a "proper" chip-amp? These might be a low-powered option for running off of one transformer; the total cost could be kept REALLY low.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.