PGA2310 based preamp finished - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th November 2005, 07:58 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

The PIC Micros were programmed with Willem programmer - but you could use also JDM programmer which is very simple for DIY. The code was writen in Pic Basic Pro language. The code is not complicated - I have corrected the code which I foud here on the forum because it was written for 16F84 PicMicro. The code for the input selector was also writen in PBP.

Here is the main code :
Attached Files
File Type: zip pga2310+16f628.zip (2.2 KB, 622 views)
Old 10th November 2005, 02:47 AM   #12
hau is offline hau  Philippines
Account Disabled

Default nice work!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bostjancek
To Nordic - the Led which is not ON shows the input which is active. Yes I know is strange but this is caused because of the relais which are normaly closed (I have it - so I used them). This setup is only temporary. In the future I plan to use a Burr-Brown MPC508 which are 8 channel single ended analog multiplexer (I've got samples ).

Cheers
hi

im looking forward to your final design using MPC508 cos im also doing a similar project.

thank for the code!

ferds
Old 10th November 2005, 01:33 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bostjancek
The PIC Micros were programmed with Willem programmer - but you could use also JDM programmer which is very simple for DIY. The code was writen in Pic Basic Pro language. The code is not complicated - I have corrected the code which I foud here on the forum because it was written for 16F84 PicMicro. The code for the input selector was also writen in PBP.

Here is the main code :

Excellent, thank you for the code. I will likely disect this for my own project if you don't mind. I'm planning on using either two 16F88's of A single 16F877A. I will have a few more ins and outs but that should be a simple matter to deal with.

Thanks Again!

G.
Old 10th November 2005, 03:21 PM   #14
sss is offline sss  Israel
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to sss
wish i could program those pics

good job !
Old 10th November 2005, 06:52 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

Hello

I wrote this code months ago, any way good work you done bostjancek. You worked that alone, thats really nice

If any one needs a programmed PIC16F84A to which I originally wrote this code, and PIC12F675 for signal selector, or PIC16F628A for the volume control part, then I can send it programmed and tested PIC16F628A --> 7.5$ --> PIC + shipping fees. Shippings fees may not exceed 2 to 3$, so don't worry about that. I will see if I can supply PIC12F675 for a lower price. I will try to find another supplier for PIC16F628A, I think it will be for 6.5$ if I find it there....

Aslo if any one needs personal specific changes to this code, I can make them for him as fast as possible, and send him the programmed PIC16F628A.

Good luck.
Old 10th November 2005, 08:04 PM   #16
diyAudio Member

Hello metal ! Yes the code in mine main controller is based on your code - you've made the code so clear that enyone could do some modification to feed it's own needs. Thanks !

Just my 2 cent, I think it vould be better to use just 1 PicMicro for main controller + source selector. The 16F76 or 16F873 or 16F876 vould do the job.

Thanks again !

Cheers
Old 10th November 2005, 11:58 PM   #17
diyAudio Member

nice craftsman ship in building the casing, and equally good thing to have shared your code which is based upon one which was shared by metal months ago, however, a serious suggestion, if this is the final version of your amp then its alright, however if you plan to revise it in the future, then it would have been better that you had posted your schematics here so that others could see and possibly suggest improvements in the circuit.
Anyways cheers man for building such a good preamp and congrats for doing it alone.
Oh "sss" for preprogrammed PIC I suggest you to contact metal, he has done it earlier and i think he would have improved on that.
Old 15th November 2005, 08:22 AM   #18
plovati is offline plovati  Italy
diyAudio Member

Default is the same project?

of this one?

http://www.audioxpress.com/magsdirx/...nrichs-pt1.pdf
Old 15th November 2005, 09:13 AM   #19
diyAudio Member

Hello

I saw the same project in one of elektor issues, I don't remember which one, but if I find it, I will scan it and upload. The code was written using a compiler that I don't know its name in deed. I emailed elektor in order to know which compiler was used, but had no replies !!
Old 15th November 2005, 10:28 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

I'm also very interested in seeing the rest of the project documentation if anyone is able to find it.
The published performance is exceptional.
I may have to reconsider my planned moving fader attenuator!

Cheers,
Ralph.

Hide this!Advertise here!