how the best chip amp for 12V ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A bridged class D amps like the Tripath gets my vote for simple projects, first chips that come to my mind for a 12V supply. If you need more power your either looking at paralleling and using low impedance speakers, or comming up with a higher voltage supply.

your search ends here.tried and tested(one full year of rough and tough service)

use tda1554q,tda8563
great ones both.44w and 80w resp.both run directly off car battery.latter 2 ohm stable.both giving active service in my car.great performers.highly reliable(perform well whatever be car temperature).check datasheets.highly recomended.:smash:

oops forgot

very very low component count req for both.(i suppose 2 or 3 caps,1 or 2 res).small pcb(2'' * 1.5'').quality is excellent.i using them very roughly for close to a year still they workin.can be driven directly off cdmans etc etc.very cheap.even the final prod is cheap.even installation is cheap.

highly recommended

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.