STK3152III as Preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello.

Some time ago I made the amplifier with stk, did exatly as is in the datasheet, but did not worked.

http://audiolabga.com/pdf/STK3152III.pdf

So finally someone told me that this STK is actually a preamp. for 2x150w amplifier. So, now I have my pcb with all the parts in the right place, but how to make the final stage to my amp. I made pcb also for this circuit, if anyone wants.
Can anyone help?

it helped a little bit, but the example is there for 2x60w amplifier I guess. I have 2x mj15003 and 2x mj15004 transisitors here. Maybe these are enough for 2x150w with my chip.

is it possible that you make a little pic how would you connect other parts on the chematic.

regards.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Some will say this is outdated and you better look for a more recent schematic. They could be right.
Since you did all the effort to build the preamp it would be nice if you could complement it with the shown power stage.
I have no idea if the MJ series you have can be made fit into this amplifier and what output they will deliver. Let’s hope some solid state gurus will cross your path.

/Hugo :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.