tda 7293 and tda 7294 help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The 7294 is a fine IC but it has chances to be DOA.

I hear and read that again and again. Could that have something to do with the fact that the TDA7293 and TDA7294 contain MOSFET output stages and don't get the special care they need during handling and soldering? MOSFET-components should be shipped in antistatic bags, conductive foam or aluminium foil. The handling person, workbench and all tools should be grounded through a high-ohmic resistor at all times.

How to Identify Original /Fake TDA7293 IC's

I hear and read that again and again. Could that have something to do with the fact that the TDA7293 and TDA7294 contain MOSFET output stages and don't get the special care they need during handling and soldering? MOSFET-components should be shipped in antistatic bags, conductive foam or aluminium foil. The handling person, workbench and all tools should be grounded through a high-ohmic resistor at all times.

Hi All ,

If possible can some one advise me on how to i dentify FAKE /ORIGINAL TDA7293 and TDA7294 IC chips.I recently build a TDA7293 Modular circuit using 4 chips...one by one they blew up.I had already built 2x TDA7294 Bridged amps for stereo and they worked perfectly..that has been 1 year already and am still listening enjoying it.I would really appreciate the advise to spot these fakes coz its really frustrating to spend money on chips only for them to blow up.

Thanks.
Mashoni.

hi sagar
plz tell me abt class d if u get success....:)
the ckt for the bridged 7294 is easily available on net and its very easy to built,u can make two pcbs for single application and link them with wires or u can use same board and etche the desired pattern .here's one link....there are other numorous links for the pcb layout....
regrds
aman
http://membres.lycos.fr/epatix/e_ampli1.htm

dear aman,
namaskar i am fond of electronics.i read your comment between sagar verma and u.i want to make amplifier of tda7294.as u have built it earlier.can u send me the pcb image and other instruction i will etch by toner transfer method.
thanking u.with regard masood

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.