tda 7293 and tda 7294 help - Page 9 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th January 2011, 06:07 PM   #81
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 uN1Qu3 View Post
The 7294 is a fine IC but it has chances to be DOA.
I hear and read that again and again. Could that have something to do with the fact that the TDA7293 and TDA7294 contain MOSFET output stages and don't get the special care they need during handling and soldering? MOSFET-components should be shipped in antistatic bags, conductive foam or aluminium foil. The handling person, workbench and all tools should be grounded through a high-ohmic resistor at all times.
Old 2nd November 2011, 02:08 PM   #82
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Skype™ to mashoni23
Default How to Identify Original /Fake TDA7293 IC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificblue View Post
I hear and read that again and again. Could that have something to do with the fact that the TDA7293 and TDA7294 contain MOSFET output stages and don't get the special care they need during handling and soldering? MOSFET-components should be shipped in antistatic bags, conductive foam or aluminium foil. The handling person, workbench and all tools should be grounded through a high-ohmic resistor at all times.
Hi All ,

If possible can some one advise me on how to i dentify FAKE /ORIGINAL TDA7293 and TDA7294 IC chips.I recently build a TDA7293 Modular circuit using 4 chips...one by one they blew up.I had already built 2x TDA7294 Bridged amps for stereo and they worked perfectly..that has been 1 year already and am still listening enjoying it.I would really appreciate the advise to spot these fakes coz its really frustrating to spend money on chips only for them to blow up.

Thanks.
Mashoni.
Old 6th November 2011, 05:20 PM   #83
diyAudio Member

i have a 1000 watt power amplifier and i want to use it as a sub woofer
how can i add rears and front speakers
Old 19th May 2012, 01:04 AM   #84
masood is offline masood  India
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
hi sagar
plz tell me abt class d if u get success....
the ckt for the bridged 7294 is easily available on net and its very easy to built,u can make two pcbs for single application and link them with wires or u can use same board and etche the desired pattern .here's one link....there are other numorous links for the pcb layout....
regrds
aman
http://membres.lycos.fr/epatix/e_ampli1.htm
dear aman,
namaskar i am fond of electronics.i read your comment between sagar verma and u.i want to make amplifier of tda7294.as u have built it earlier.can u send me the pcb image and other instruction i will etch by toner transfer method.
thanking u.with regard masood
Old 19th May 2012, 03:40 AM   #85
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to kuldeepsingh
its really a bad feeling when a chip blew up... always run amp with a 12-0-12 v, 1 A in starting as all chips work at ~15 V.
Old 22nd March 2013, 08:15 PM   #86
diyAudio Member

TDA 7294

for increasing Bass

increase the value of
1. C1 to 1uF (INPUT DC
DECOUPLING)
2. C2 to 100uF (FEEDBACK DC
DECOUPLING)
And decrease the value of C5 to lower (should be done carefully) (BOOTSTRAPPING)

make sure that you know what r u doing.
don't attempt any of these step if u r not professional.

thank you

Hide this!Advertise here!