Opa549

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yesterday i hurt my foot by standing on something, looking down i found to my surprise a package of three OPA459 chips, i have no idea when i bought them, or how they ended up on the floor, however i would like to make a second Gainclone after the sucess of the first (which is being given to a friend)

I have limited time to make this one, as i am going to university next sunday, i will have a seperate case for the powersuppy and the case for the chips themselves will be realtivly small, and made as simply as possible.

My questions are, what to do with the E/S, ref and Current limit pins?

As i understand it, the reference should be earthed, the E/S should be left open, and the current limit should be connected straight to the output if i don't want current limiting, but i would like confirmation of this before i go ahead and ruin something.

Thanks, tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.