LM 3886 stereo kit for the UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To all diyers in the UK , iv'e just received this litlle beauty for thirty quid. Not bad eh . These are from China ,seems like their cornering the market in everything electrical .Long gone are the day's when cheap imports ment cheap, these amps are good at entry level ...there's scope for tweeking these no doubt .

Attachments

• lm.jpg
    lm.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 510
Lm3886 kit

Hi Vikash,
I got this from a buddy of mine , that imports these in from China ready built for..wait for this... twenty eight pounds .
There available from september onwards,as he's taking time out for a bit. Im led to belive he's got quite a bit of new and very stunning equipment available on his web site soon
www.edenlake.com.
I saw a gorgeous looking 80wpc int amp, with looks that could kill. Made a Krell look a poor second

I’ve purchased 2 of them… good thing is this amp has built in speaker protection.
Component used are decent… BC, Muse and MKP caps. Circuit are quite complex though.
Sound… quite decent (not burnt in yet)
Once I fixed my BGT NIGC3886 (hum) I’ll compare

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.