diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Chip Amps (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/)
-   -   AMP-1 and buzz in the loudspeakers (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/61738-amp-1-buzz-loudspeakers.html)

Jaime 1st August 2005 05:20 AM

AMP-1 and buzz in the loudspeakers
 
One of my friends bought a Audio Zone AMP-1 and its sound is excellent.
But there is small buzz in the loudspeakers.
All the Gain Card and the Gainclones have that buzz? This is possible?

Nuuk 1st August 2005 08:35 AM

Quote:

All the Gain Card and the Gainclones have that buzz? This is possible?
No, if properly built, the Gainclones are prefectly silent! :att'n:

carlosfm 1st August 2005 03:35 PM

Re: AMP-1 and buzz in the loudspeakers
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Jaime
One of my friends bought a Audio Zone AMP-1 and its sound is excellent.
But there is small buzz in the loudspeakers.
All the Gain Card and the Gainclones have that buzz? This is possible?


Quote:

Originally posted by Nuuk
No, if properly built, the Gainclones are prefectly silent! :att'n:
It is not likely to be bad construction or internal grounding layout.
At least I don't think so, otherwise Peter would have all his clients complaining.

ˇHola Jaime!:cool:
Pruebalo sin conexión a la tierra.

Nuuk 1st August 2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

It is not likely to be bad construction or internal grounding layout.
I wasn't implying anything, just that there shouldn't be any noises! ;)

carlosfm 1st August 2005 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nuuk
I wasn't implying anything, just that there shouldn't be any noises! ;)
Yes, must be an earthing issue, as you can see on my (spanish) post.:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2