diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Chip Amps (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/)
-   -   p-to-p t-network snubberisierter (snubberized) GC (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/58577-p-p-t-network-snubberisierter-snubberized-gc.html)

Groundloops 5th June 2005 05:49 PM

p-to-p t-network snubberisierter (snubberized) GC
 
2 Attachment(s)
Photo was taken some minutes after pin 4 broke directly on chip. Please shoot me ...:headbash:

XELB 5th June 2005 09:58 PM

If it was pin 5 you could use the pin 1 for +Vcc.... You are not a lucky guy :p


BTW, at least have you listen for "some minutes" ?

carlosfm 5th June 2005 10:57 PM

Re: p-to-p t-network snubberisierter (snubberized) GC
 
Quote:

Originally posted by SmellOfPoo
Photo was taken some minutes after pin 4 broke directly on chip. Please shoot me ...:headbash:
Not yet.
You can still salvage it by using the tab.:D

jeff mai 6th June 2005 12:16 AM

Re: p-to-p t-network snubberisierter (snubberized) GC
 
Quote:

Originally posted by SmellOfPoo
Photo was taken some minutes after pin 4 broke directly on chip. Please shoot me ...:headbash:
If it's any consolation, that's a very slick P2P job. One of the nicest looking I've seen, in fact.

Groundloops 6th June 2005 09:27 AM

THE PAD !!!
 
:wiz:
Quote:

Not yet. You can still salvage it by using the tab.
Thats it !!! Are there any drawbacks in doing that ?

miguel2 6th June 2005 03:43 PM

I broke the pin1 V+. Then I got a sharp knife and cut through the (hard as a rock) epoxy to got a bit of the pin exposed. Cleaned it and soldered to a piece of wire. Not yet tested though.

Miguel

Bill Fitzpatrick 6th June 2005 04:25 PM

Re: p-to-p t-network snubberisierter (snubberized) GC
 
Quote:

Originally posted by SmellOfPoo
Please shoot me ..
Am sending gun. Shoot self. Return gun.

slackman 7th June 2005 07:38 AM

Hi SmellOfPoo,

i broke some pins on smaller chips (opamps) and i drilled with these small high-speed machines and a small diamond cutterwheel. With this machines you can cut everythink - just to have take care not to cut too much ... ;)

Years ago i reduced chipdimensions with this method to get electronic devices fitting into a pen (logic analyzer)...

Michael

Groundloops 7th June 2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by slackman
Hi SmellOfPoo,

i broke some pins on smaller chips (opamps) and i drilled with these small high-speed machines and a small diamond cutterwheel. With this machines you can cut everythink - just to have take care not to cut too much ... ;)

Years ago i reduced chipdimensions with this method to get electronic devices fitting into a pen (logic analyzer)...

Michael

Yesss ! After I found itīs impossible to solder something on the pad without frying the chip I took my Dremel and did it the same way. Itīs very easy to do with a grinder and under the iron hard epoxy are at least 2 mm of pins.

demogorgon 9th June 2005 09:19 PM

good thing you could save the chip.

very nice p2p btw.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright Đ1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2