XGC Board Try

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So i can continue the XGC project. I ended tomorow the preamp. It will symetrise the signal to use full potential of SuSy structure.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The "X" diff. pair

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The out buffer

All details (In french :D )

Marc

The XGC mono bloc right to be put together

- In front : soft start with little 12V régulated PSU.
- 300Va 2x25V tranfo
- Heatsink with XGC board and CalorsFm regulated/snubberised PSU. I use Mur1560 diode than 15000µF and 6800µF. Each LM338K have there own heatsink (black one)

Marc

Hi Everyone,

I've made a PCB of XGC by eagle PCB program. I need you all help me to review this PCB has any point wrong or not. I apply LM1875T for this PCB because it's cheaper than LM3875T in my country. Thank you for your helping.

Attachments

• myxgc.jpg
    myxgc.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 255
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.