BGT3886nigc plus drv134

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thanks Brian and carlosfm,the amp has completed.
my gf said the inner connections looks really mess:dead: but its sound cool:D we are hearing now.
dc offset,Rch=-38mv,Lch=-36mv.it is totally quite without signal input,and no pop sound when turn on.I will test bridge later.

Z

Attachments

• 3886nigc-1.jpg
    3886nigc-1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,485
thank you Evilsizer,the url put across mine ideas. the design has another set up-HDAM,you can pile up series boards,they could powered through C3,C4 on the upper board.

to Brian,grege,cdoggy81
I have not connect the drv134 in the unit,I will try it later.

to carlosfm
Yes,I use cat5 cable.I like simple way,even without solder.

Attachments

• holder.jpg
    holder.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 964
jleaman said:
Looks good digi.. im actually running my gain clone at the moment too..

http://gallery.zorby-audio.com look under dac.. youll see the gain clone running.

J'

YEAH!I see:)
P.S.
your hand maked connector looks really nice.

Evilsizer said:
well im slowly building them now digi... my music only system is going to be BR-100's x4 @24volts regulated. If i did my math right i should be around 100-110 watts rms @8ohms. If i use a 500va trans should i look into a current limiter?

are you going to ues my regulator pcb?if thus,you can beside the current limiter.

Evilsizer said:
also forgot to ask what is the regulator set to for voltage output... i keep going over stuff but i cant seem to figure it out...

you can adjust the 2.2k resistor for expectant output voltage(from 3VDC to 35VDC,basis on the transformer supply voltage).

Zang

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.