BGT3886nigc plus drv134

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
digi01 said:

are you going to ues my regulator pcb?if thus,you can beside the current limiter.
yes i am using your regualtor pcb but i thought with using a 500va that a current limitor would be needed. As i will have 4 regulator boards being used for the br-100.

digi01 said:

you can adjust the 2.2k resistor for expectant output voltage(from 3VDC to 35VDC,basis on the transformer supply voltage).

yea i have a 2.5k trimmer pot could not find any at 2.2k. I was wondering if you knew what resistance would get me what voltage. as with the br-100 project its goint to be a 25-25 500va. Since the regulator needs 3volts difference after the 1.4volt drop from the diode its looking like 30.5volts will be the max i can get out of the regualtor boards. just tring to figure out where to start first with the trimmer so i can get the voltage fine tuned when setup.

Forgot to ask if i can leave out the .1ohm resistor if using the trim pot on the LM3886 board u made? i assumed the resistor was to help with dc offset.

yea i have a 2.5k trimmer pot could not find any at 2.2k. I was wondering if you knew what resistance would get me what voltage.

2.5k is all right for use.
here is a rough calculating below:
Vout=1.25(1+2.2(adj)*1000/120)
I usually set up the 2.2k at 1.8k value.the regulator will get 20VDC output.

Forgot to ask if i can leave out the .1ohm resistor if using the trim pot on the LM3886 board u made? i assumed the resistor was to help with dc offset.

Yes,You can remove it.the LM3886 can be used sucessfully in a BTL configuration without output resistors and snubbing etworks.

Zang

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.