TDA7293 - Need help on circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
C3 can increase the risk of oscillation.
It also allows interference brought in via the speaker connections to be injected into the -IN pin and get amplified.

Better to start with a low value 2p2F or 5pF and add a series connected resistor somewhere between 5k and 51k. A variable resistor of 50k or 100k can be used to tune the effect of C3.

C102+C2 are too small in comparison to C101
try a pair of 150uF, or 220uF, or for extended low bass 330uF, or 470uF

The gain seems to be set quite high. Do you have a reason to want this high gain?

Better get a De Lorean DMC-12 car, you are answering 12 y.o. questions ;)
lead_960.jpg

The question is new. The answers pertain to that question.
Old information can be just as relevent as current information.

There is nothing wrong with searching for a topic that contains the answers one needs, or contains details that are similar to, or even identical to what one wants to do now.

I mistaken it with another one. I got 15pF there. My design has a bandpass in it, lhe lowpass cap is pretty small. Was reading that post at work, not enough time to look at it.
R1 would be feedback resistor, together with R102.
AndrewT is right, C101 is for low frequencies, but C2 and C102 for mid. I calculated 3 differnet setups for low, mid and high drivers. Its all happening now. They are not oscillating.

I got a similar design from back then, but only now I got around to finish the build

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.