About Chips Amps Forum...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This forum is enough strange.

I hoped that the publication of new ideas bore interest better.

I realize me it is more "esoteric" deal of the P.S. bypass
or retouch the OPamp feedback.

Naturally I don't intend say that my ideas are the better,
but the "knowledge" builds with the challenges.
Sincerely I waited me that some intervened actively on the theme of the topologies, perhaps contesting my choices, with validate matters.
Probably I have to introduce a Kit complete of PCB layout and lists pieces, with detailed description of the operation, and I introduces me as a noble "Electronics Designer"**, or ( as Pass ) patent every idea that comes me.
I hope that those a few that am able to understand as works my circuit is able draw advantage for the they plan futures.

Any observations on the themes of this forum:

-Simple is better; LM3886 doesn't seem me a circuit ( intern ) properly simple.
This philosophy is able be worth only for the projects to discrete components.

-Bypass PSU; the techniques of bypass for High frequency is well documented on academic texts. I Suggestion to read this treatments to have a good knowledge of this problems.

- OPamp network; the resistor network a inverting or not inverting Amplifier, have even the function to polarize the Input, and it is the principal cause of offset, noise, instability and distorsion in much OPamp. Instead of use integrators circuits outsides. I suggestion to study the techniques of polarization corrected for the operational amplifiers ( National Semiconductor Books applications for example ).

Good luck to all ( I withdraw me in my work and not you "disturbed" more )

Mauro Penasa

**I am an electronic planner with diverge industrial works to the shoulders, and deal me of audio only for passion, and for brief periods per annum.
This not me prevents to know well ( perhaps better than a lot of "professionals" audio planners ) the problem list of development of an audio circuit. I don't love the persons that use they position to boast, and for this reason I has not said this first things.

First of all let me tell you that I followed your previous thread with great interest and think that new topologies should be presented more often but are very seldom presented in DIYaudio and are usually subject to great controversy.

In my view. Many members are not Electronic Engineers as my self and can not comment on new topologies and usually will prefer to do work on more tested and accepted amps such as Hiraga, JLH, and Pass designs since time available for the hobby is usually scarce even though, I must accept, that what we may find at the end is that the amp is not suitable for our system or taste. And this might be the reason why we linger with certain designs trying to improve them to our taste and understand them.

Few are those brave enough to present new topologies to this community and usually they stay in a very confined area of development and have been participating with others on their ideas and are very active and gain certain recognition with other members. But some times even them do not inspire enough interest in their threads or take a long time to a thread to ignite attention.

This is not to say that new members are not welcomed, in the contrary from my perspective, and specially persons that will contribute to the forum with interesting ideas and new topologies to test. So please do not dismay for the apparent lack of interest on your contribution and participate with others also if you can spare the time. In time your thread may pick a lot of interest, I have seen this happen many times.

My sincere appreciation for your contribution and keep showing your very interesting designs. And you are very welcomed to DIYaudio

Cheers…
:)

maupenas said:
(snip) or ( as Pass ) patent every idea that comes me.
It would be rather expensive, unless your brother-in-law is a patent lawyer ;)

Many schematics published in this forum are not extensively explained by their author. So it tends to turn out to "I know what I do, trust what I publish, and don't expect answers unless you are one of those who get it".

Guru-mania, instead of pedagogy and unrestrained knowledge sharing.

I guess it's a way to protect oneself from polemics?

And by the way, i'm still interested in some insights vs your speaker protection circuitry :angel:

maupenas said:
This forum is enough strange.

I hoped that the publication of new ideas bore interest better.

I realize me it is more "esoteric" deal of the P.S. bypass
or retouch the OPamp feedback.

Naturally I don't intend say that my ideas are the better,
but the "knowledge" builds with the challenges.
Sincerely I waited me that some intervened actively on the theme of the topologies, perhaps contesting my choices, with validate matters.
Probably I have to introduce a Kit complete of PCB layout and lists pieces, with detailed description of the operation, and I introduces me as a noble "Electronics Designer"**, or ( as Pass ) patent every idea that comes me.
I hope that those a few that am able to understand as works my circuit is able draw advantage for the they plan futures.

Any observations on the themes of this forum:

-Bypass PSU; the techniques of bypass for High frequency is well documented on academic texts. I Suggestion to read this treatments to have a good knowledge of this problems.

- OPamp network; the resistor network a inverting or not inverting Amplifier, have even the function to polarize the Input, and it is the principal cause of offset, noise, instability and distorsion in much OPamp. Instead of use integrators circuits outsides. I suggestion to study the techniques of polarization corrected for the operational amplifiers ( National Semiconductor Books applications for example ).

Good luck to all ( I withdraw me in my work and not you "disturbed" more )

Mauro Penasa

**I am an electronic planner with diverge industrial works to the shoulders, and deal me of audio only for passion, and for brief periods per annum.
This not me prevents to know well ( perhaps better than a lot of "professionals" audio planners ) the problem list of development of an audio circuit. I don't love the persons that use they position to boast, and for this reason I has not said this first things.

Hello Mauro,
a few-days old thread with more than three pages seems to me quite alive... so don't be discouraged.
I find your approach very interesting however I might not even find the time to try it.. I have few spare time (and a wife to take care of :smash: ) , not to talk about the many projects in the to-do list.
Many of the forum members are in the same conditions, but time almost always gives justice to good circuits and ideas.

So keep on posting! Maybe the right person will stumble on your thread and will enjoy building our amp giving his feedback/contribution.

Cheers

Andrea

Hi Mauro
Nice looking implementation. Don't feel to bad about the interest or lack there of. I posted this http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53159
as a 'what do you think' and got 1 reply from digi01(Thanks Digi01).
Your cct looks like a similar concept to the composite cct I tried only more sophisticated and properly implemented. My design skills are not that great.
I still haven't figured out the input configuration in your cct yet.
Thanks
Hugh

maupenas said:
Your observation would be true if the LM3886 was built by discrete parts but since it's monolithic it's a different thing and it's properties is impossible to achieve with discrete parts. So "simpleness" may be the case despite that fact that the LM3886 consists of >100 parts.

I think you also must loose the concept "less is better". Nothing says that this really is the case.

Creed of have been too much severe with my comments.
Reading what I have written seems that I am offended because not
I am considered "best" of the other.

The answers that I have had am balanced and corrected.

Even my debut is been very professional
( misses the technical exact description and the details for the beginners ),
then I have not a lot of straight of "criticism".

If will have time to behaviour other interventions, I will stay on the technical plan.

Mauro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.