My "audiophile" LM3886 approach - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st May 2005, 06:55 PM   #51
diyAudio Member

Mauro, C29, 33 - any parallel resistor ?
Old 22nd May 2005, 09:39 AM   #52
diyAudio Member

I have sent launch enclosure attempts because the first 2 messages are appeared (on forum) without the enclosures that I had added ( look the schedule of the post).
I have contacted away E-mail some members ( 2 nows after ) are appeared the enclosures. I excuse me for the trouble with my contacts. Some incidents are happened because my preceding name has been canceled by the list of the members ( perhaps for error mine, or on account of some misunderstanding, seen that had decided to withdraw my post from this forum ). the main point is that the scheme is seen.
In this circuit R27 is of value wrong, because it has to be as R5 = 12K. How to said, the circuit is a simple variation to "My_ampi". With the values of the scheme, I have found a balancing that me likes, but if want inserting a resistance in parallel to C29 and C33, with values from 47Kohm till 1-2Mohm, you are able modify the factor dumping. Naturally even varies it other parameters (THD, etc...) but not to jeopardizing the operation.
I have wanted propose this variation because it's a laboratory.

Ciao

Mauro
Old 22nd May 2005, 10:11 AM   #53
Netlist is offline Netlist  Belgium
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mauro,
We are currently looking at what could be wrong with your username and attachments problem. Can you see them yourself?
Don' think you were sensored, you are very welcome here.

/Hugo
Old 22nd May 2005, 12:49 PM   #54
diyAudio Member

The problem of Username believes that is departed by a change of e-mail address that I have done I, probably because have to do a different procedure. Does it bewilders is that were able enter to my account and modify the data, but did not work the automatic procedure of (e-mail link) verification, and could not write post. After launch attempts I have decided to use a new username. Naturally this has caused the delays of verification on behalf of the moderator, but usually appear together to the text even the enclosure. After some post I even have written my criticism to the moderator, because did not understand the sub-judice. For my the accident is closed, and even excuse me with the moderator if have done the usual figure you made a fool of yourself.

Mauro Penasa
Old 22nd May 2005, 12:52 PM   #55
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Russ White
Mauro welcome back! So nice to hear from you. It is good you are clearing the air. I am sure the moderators are quite happy to have you here as well. Thanks for clearing the air.

I have seen your new schematic. Thanks!

ciao,
Russ
Old 22nd May 2005, 01:33 PM   #56
...truth seeker...
diyAudio Member

Mauro,
Many witness the mistakes of those who learn by doing it. Including my mistakes. That is DIY. In spite of this we all stay here for the lessons we learn from what you share. I have also seen your schematic and written on it your comments about R parallel with C29, C33.
This is a circuit I want to build, yet I must do my work and the whims of my wife primo.

Regards,
Old 22nd May 2005, 06:33 PM   #57
diyAudio Member

Creditable to all and do good use of my ideas.
I have studied the circuits of the "teachers" to do me an idea mine.
If you is able, try the various solutions and decide autonomously what preferite.
To concern to the variant, recommend to all to try the like that circuit as is drawn ( is make a will entirely ), perhaps even provisionally, and if likes you build it in PCB, or modify it base on Your experiences.
If I find time ( wife give birth and work am even a my problem ) and if want be able publish a similar PCB to inverting- variant. to facilitate Your test.

Good work

Mauro
Old 23rd May 2005, 02:00 PM   #58
diyAudio Member

Default kit My_REF....

During the (dilated) lunch pause I have modified the GC PCB inv. variant and have prepared the Kit of this circuit.
I am sure that from it will take an oath good use.

Good work

Mauro
Attached Files
File Type: pdf my_ref_sch.pdf (41.1 KB, 3553 views)
Old 23rd May 2005, 02:01 PM   #59
diyAudio Member

The serigraphy...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf my_ref_ser.pdf (63.7 KB, 3043 views)
Old 23rd May 2005, 02:10 PM   #60
diyAudio Member

And the more main point... The PCB Copper Layer (top trasparent view, Single Side, 600 dpi).
Remember to behaviour the wire jumper ( red and orange in the serigraphy ) on top side.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf my_ref_pcb.pdf (57.4 KB, 3864 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!