My "audiophile" LM3886 approach

Thanks for the encouragement, Jan.
I build amplifiers ( solid state ) from about 15 years, to analytical purpose,
and am past in the CHIPSAMP because give an enormous border of configuration without the usual problems of static polarizations etc.... My purpose is dismount the esoteric beliefs on the amplifications, and shows that it may get a high-end amplifier to low cost and with component communes. Unfortunately my studies have confirmed the theories of launch planners( as Pass, Hiraga etc...) what with any technology is more "easy" have good results that with other. the preceding works have given me any confirmations of the good road,
but the prototype to which am working is the confirmation after all ( am successful "cloned" the sound of HI_END class A to using practically the same modified MY_ampli circuit ).
Without offence for any, this results are not the aftermath of a politics of well studied marketing as in the case of the " GAIN-CARD " or"CONCENTRA", what have an ridiculous industrial cost and a time of development of some hour ( the serial-parallel power exists from always ), but of a coherent analysis of the problem list and of years of comparative finalization ( sitting of listening ). In this days have an amplifier in I sojourn that costs less of 100 Euro, consumes little watt and replaces my references in class A, then have won my battle.
The sharing of this results, in my mind, is a have to "scientific", but have always a lot of in the act doubts to be in the proper forum. In 2 lines put to disposition of all ideas and results that have developed in years of work,in a forum assembled on the operation of a Feedback net or on the application of a datasheet.
Probably I will limit me to help desultorily my beginners friends with demonstrative "KIT" (as INV_GC variant) or in the ameliorations of the "Stasis" nets on them application.

Ciao

Mauro

have decided to share my last changes for in comparison with the thousands of members that have visited this thread. For various matters I have had to change my code of access to the forum, I don't know because but doesn't interest me.
The changes to my original circuit is practically only to the Output bridge ( have increased the Zout to values that knows how to calculate from this thread ), and in this way the factor dumping depends totally from the gain margin of U1.
The principal characteristic of this modified circuit is that in output gets the imprint of the U1 THD (and amount Trans. Funtion), for which even her sound, and if want be able replace U1 with any topology, to pact to maintain balanced the net of the bridge.
If you enters on R7 (inverting mode) even is able insert a series capacitor to the signal, because the static polarization of LM3886 staies stable.
Other characteristic to go out with circuits to tall impedance is ( besides the simile with the valvular systems ), the ability to manage to the best the MFB of the loudspeakers.
The motive studies it you by himself! If have studied the circuit even discovers that is exploits the invertent characteristic of U1 that of IC1. This circuit it may even builds in non- inverting , but if go to see the discussions on solid state forum understand because I have done this choice.
I hope that anyone has followed my complete exchanges in this forum understands when costs me take back my post

Mauro Penasa

Attachments

• my_ref.pdf
    21 KB · Views: 4,760
I have sent launch enclosure attempts because the first 2 messages are appeared (on forum) without the enclosures that I had added ( look the schedule of the post).
I have contacted away E-mail some members ( 2 nows after ) are appeared the enclosures. I excuse me for the trouble with my contacts. Some incidents are happened because my preceding name has been canceled by the list of the members ( perhaps for error mine, or on account of some misunderstanding, seen that had decided to withdraw my post from this forum ). the main point is that the scheme is seen.
In this circuit R27 is of value wrong, because it has to be as R5 = 12K. How to said, the circuit is a simple variation to "My_ampi". With the values of the scheme, I have found a balancing that me likes, but if want inserting a resistance in parallel to C29 and C33, with values from 47Kohm till 1-2Mohm, you are able modify the factor dumping. Naturally even varies it other parameters (THD, etc...) but not to jeopardizing the operation.
I have wanted propose this variation because it's a laboratory.

Ciao

Mauro

The problem of Username believes that is departed by a change of e-mail address that I have done I, probably because have to do a different procedure. Does it bewilders is that were able enter to my account and modify the data, but did not work the automatic procedure of (e-mail link) verification, and could not write post. After launch attempts I have decided to use a new username. Naturally this has caused the delays of verification on behalf of the moderator, but usually appear together to the text even the enclosure. After some post I even have written my criticism to the moderator, because did not understand the sub-judice. For my the accident is closed, and even excuse me with the moderator if have done the usual figure you made a fool of yourself.

Mauro Penasa

Mauro,
Many witness the mistakes of those who learn by doing it. Including my mistakes. That is DIY. In spite of this we all stay here for the lessons we learn from what you share. I have also seen your schematic and written on it your comments about R parallel with C29, C33.
This is a circuit I want to build, yet I must do my work and the whims of my wife primo. :clown:

Regards,

Creditable to all and do good use of my ideas.
I have studied the circuits of the "teachers" to do me an idea mine.
If you is able, try the various solutions and decide autonomously what preferite.
To concern to the variant, recommend to all to try the like that circuit as is drawn ( is make a will entirely ), perhaps even provisionally, and if likes you build it in PCB, or modify it base on Your experiences.
If I find time ( wife give birth and work am even a my problem ) and if want be able publish a similar PCB to inverting- variant. to facilitate Your test.

Good work

Mauro