INDIA--PCB source - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th January 2006, 04:53 PM   #21
diyAudio Member

well if i interpretted that wrong then your source makes the boards more cheaply
Old 16th January 2006, 01:10 AM   #22
diyAudio Member

"......your source makes the boards more cheaply
......."
Yes , and so is the finish !
Old 16th January 2006, 04:49 AM   #23
sangram is offline sangram  India
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sivan_and
ME in this hobby since '80....have lost expensive devices with their pins/leads broken in p2p fashion...copper leads break easily when oxidised with age...Anyway i hate such lazy assembling techs..

P2P is a lazy way to assemble???????????

Seriously though, P2P when done well can't be beaten. Whether in 1980 or today. P2P done badly will be bad.

It's not the tool but the workman that counts.
Old 16th January 2006, 09:51 AM   #24
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sivan_and
Old 17th January 2006, 11:11 AM   #25
palesha is offline palesha  India
diyAudio Member

It is easy to get in touch with someone getting made pcb for his own production. Then he gets samples free of charge from the supplier. they do samples with photo etching process. This is simple & fast method.
Otherwise make a group of people who want same kind of PCB, then it is easy to go ahead. We can order with some component supplier who will manage evrything including components.
This is the simplest & most cost effective way.
Old 17th January 2006, 02:37 PM   #26
sunil is offline sunil  India
diyAudio Member

Sivan,

I got some boards made in Bangalore. Like the others said, the quality is not as good as what you see on the net. It is still quite cheap, about 60/- a board.

What exactly are you after ?

sunil
Old 17th January 2006, 03:27 PM   #27
diyAudio Member

Ok! Mumbai prices :- PCB RS 0.38/- per Sq.cm. for eatched board ( SSB ) Rs 1/- for non pth DSB & Rs 1.2/- for PTH DSB addition masking + legends Rs 100/- for development chrages of screen only per masking & per side legends
Artwork: - Rs 1/- per Sq.Cm. minimum charges of Rs 100/- per film media:- gerber files, i email them gerbers and get the film film with in 1 hour.
Old 18th July 2008, 09:57 AM   #28
tcpip is offline tcpip  India
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jayesh Vadgama
Ok! Mumbai prices :- PCB RS 0.38/- per Sq.cm. for eatched board ( SSB ) Rs 1/- for non pth DSB & Rs 1.2/- for PTH DSB addition masking + legends Rs 100/- for development chrages of screen only per masking & per side legends
Artwork: - Rs 1/- per Sq.Cm. minimum charges of Rs 100/- per film media:- gerber files, i email them gerbers and get the film film with in 1 hour.
Can you give any pointers to the PCB maker and film printing chaps? Names addresses and phone numbers?
Old 25th July 2008, 07:46 AM   #29
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to kuldeepsingh
anyone going for ordering PCBs from above source....
well i'll suggest that if ur requirement is for 2-5 Pcbs, U can make easily at home... i am ready to help at any stage and share where i had problems. And it takes 30 mins for etching, 1 hr for drilling (with a small homemade pcb drill), and really believe me, its not a big deal to make PCB.

i had made around 15 lm4780 (& 10 lm3886) pcbs at home, and all are working. still i am having 5 undrilled pcbs left which i can supply you.

Check out my post on lm4780 PCBs
http://diygainclone.blogspot.com/200...b-at-home.html
http://diygainclone.blogspot.com/200...780-based.html

http://diygainclone.blogspot.com
Old 7th August 2008, 04:07 PM   #30
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to kuldeepsingh
Talking donating 9 lm3886 and 6 lm4780

I am having 9 lm3886 and 6 lm4780 undrilled Homemade pcbs which i intend to give away for anyone interested. the schematic can be seen from http://geocities.com/cool_mechi/lm3886.htm and http://geocities.com/cool_mechi/lm4780.htm

i have joined collage for Post graduation and will be quite busy in studies. So, i want to give these Pcbs to anyone interested. They are free but i'll charge Rs. 50/- for postage charges.

Drilling can be done using homemade Drill

Thanx.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn0593-1.jpg (96.3 KB, 63 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!