Brian LM 4780 rocks the Shed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just been testing the boards tonight in the old shed..will post some images...and boy did that shed rock. Even the wife was taken aback by it all:D :D
I only use an old CD Rom to play cd's and boy did Kruder and Dorfmeister ratlle the old speakers..:D :D :D :D
Seem's like im gonna spend alot of time done the bottom of the garden. The wife say's " Thanks Brian "

You can only use it if the cdrom has 2 bottons one is open/ eject and the other is the >> button used to start the cd to play and fastforward : O ) or use a ide circuit to control that with a lcd and more buttons such as start stop play pause fast forward and sip forward and back : O )

Jason

me i just use a simple one.

Using a cd rom

Hi Guy's

Offcourse one can use a cd rom , as stated though it must have the open/close/skip and play facillity. Plus you will need an old power supply from a pc. Igot all this stuff from my local dump (minus the Rotel ..ebay purchase)Ive used the headphone socket on the front as it also has a vol control, quite usefull !
See attached

Attachments

• sys.jpg
    sys.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 714
Re: Using a cd rom

pete.a said:
Hi Guy's

Offcourse one can use a cd rom , as stated though it must have the open/close/skip and play facillity. Plus you will need an old power supply from a pc. Igot all this stuff from my local dump (minus the Rotel ..ebay purchase)Ive used the headphone socket on the front as it also has a vol control, quite usefull !
See attached

I have mine connected to the back conector audio out port : O )with a pair of rca cable's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.