Regulated PS Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm thinking of trying some bi-amping with my Gainclones and an active crossover. I've settled on the crossover, but not the power supply. I've been doing some searching and haven't stumbled upon a simple solution. I'd like to find a +15v -15V regulated power supply PCB, or kit, that somebody has prototyped and procured a few of, similar to what Brian has put together for the LM3875 gainclones. I've seen a few designs, and I guess I could point-to-point something, but if there are PCBs, or kits, available in the U.S. market that would do the job, that sure would be easier.

Try Hagerman Bugle Power supply kit.

Jim Hagerman has a 15 + 15 - kit that he sells for his Bugle Phono Preamp. You can adjust the voltage if you want more or less than 15 volts.

I've built one, but I haven't drilled the holes for the chassis yet (my least favorite part of building), so I haven't tried it out yet. Hagerman has a forum at Audiocircle, and he is very quick to respond or help with parts substitutions.

The board is $25, and the parts are all available from Digi-key.

http://www.hagtech.com/bugle.html#powersupply

-Aaron.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.